Happy Thanksgiving! Just thought I’d share a few things that I’m thankful for on this Special Thursday, November 25th 2010.
As I was signing CDs last night I realized that we had never done a show the day before Thanksgiving in the US. (Not that I could remember) Which is why it felt strange to hear people say “Enjoy your Thanksgiving tomorrow”. We typically have been overseas during this time.
* So the first thing I’m thankful for is being able to be with my family for this holiday.
* I’m thankful for all of my loved ones being in good health and spirit.
* I’m thankful for the ongoing successes of Naturally 7 and our growing fan base… I truly appreciate you all.
* I’m thankful for a great support system in my business life and personal. That’s our management, advisors, and friends and family and most importantly my wife Lynette.
* I’m thankful that I get to travel around the world doing what I love most and would do for free. And I get to do it with two of my brothers… what a blessing!
* And last, I thank God for giving me the knowledge and faith that there is a God from which all blessings flow.
I’m feeling truly blessed and thankful, just before eating Thanksgiving dinner at my parent’s home. They’ve been here for 26 years and this is the last Holiday here in New York before moving to Atlanta next year. So this is going to be special…
I hope your day is special too and you take time to think of all you are thankful for.
Roger, over and out.