25 Personal Questions
1. Name, Nickname, Birthday?
Warren Thomas, April 4
Where were you born?
Where were you raised? (what cities)
New York City
2. What is your family background? (Nationality)
(Siblings, married, children,etc.) I am the 2 child of 5 I am married to Mayna Thomas and we have 3 daughters Courtney,Caitlin and Chelsea
3. Before the band you were… and if you were not singing what would you be doing?
I was working sales for a party and events supplier if I wasn’t doing this I’m not sure what I would be doing maybe something in the auto Industry
4. What is your voice part your vocal play specialty?
I am the group’s drummer.
5. What is your vocal range?
B1 to G4
6. What is the best thing and what is the hardest thing being in N7?
The best part is getting on stage, promoting a positive image and really doing something that I love to do and getting some great reactions from the audience. The hardest is being away from home for so many days and not having a consistent daily schedule whilst on the road (every day has a different wake up time, lobby call, bus call, flight time, sleep time – sometimes I don’t know if I am coming or going!).
7. Do you play an instrument? (list)
I play the guitar.
8. What’s your favorite place to perform? (why)
We perform in so many wonderful places, to choose just one would be tough. Anywhere where my family gets the chance to come and see me would be my favorite.
9. What’s the worse thing that has happened on a stage and what was the best thing?
I think the worst thing was when our former member Jamal passed out on stage, due to exhaustion and Dwight, Hops and myself had to carry on with the show whilst he was being tended to. The best thing is a bit hard, I have had many great moments on stage – like joining Bobby McFerrin for improvisation. Another was when Coldplay came to see our show – being a big fan of theirs, this was exciting.
10. What is your musical influences?
My influences are too many to mention, but a few are – early in life, my father’s group, The Jackson Five, James Brown, The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel and manz hip-hop artists.
11. Name your five favorite albums?
The Jackson Five, ABC
The Violinaires, Upper Way
R Kelly, Chocolate Factory
Michael Jackson, Thriller
12. Name your five favorite artists?
The Gospel Keynotes
13. What’s your favorite bible verse?
Matthew 8, verse 27
14. What’s your favorite character from the bible?
15. What are your hobbies?
Dominoes, anything to do with cars and learning about history.
16. What are your 3 favorite movies?
The Longest Day, The Sound of Music, Jesus of Nazareth, Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan – more than 3, but so hard to choose!
17. What’s your favorite book?
The Brethren by John Grisham
18. Favorite sport to watch, favorite sport to play?
Football and Nascar to watch….soccer/football to play.
19. What’s your favorite team in sports?
The New York Giants, Manchester United, New York Yankees and now The Miami Heat.
20. Who is your favorite athlete/s?
Michael Jordan / Scottie Pippen / Roger Federer / Jeff Gordon / LeBron James, the Williams sisters and Usain Bolt
21. What’s your favorite historical sports moment?
Usain Bolt breaking the world record.
22. What are the most unique items you travel with?
A copy of Car & Driver magazine, Bible study book (quarterly).
23. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Tardiness from Hops, Roger, Rod and Garfield…..Polo is yet to be determined!
24. Who is your hero? (not parent)
Jesus, Winston Churchill, FDR, George S Patton, General MacArthur
25. What is your view of life
Live life to the fullest and make your parents proud.